FastPlex™ Triplex SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit (RT-PCR)
PreciGenome FastPlex Triplex SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit is a fast, highly sensitive multiplex diagnostic solution. It consists of both the assays and controls, which are needed for the real-time PCR RNA detection from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It is a multiplex RT-PCR diagnostic kit, enabling quick and precise diagnosis of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection.
FastPlex™ Triplex SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit
This kit uses the 2019-Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) ORF 1ab and the specific conserved sequence encoding the nucleocapsid protein N gene as the target regions to carry out the dual-target genes design. A one-step reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) combined with Taqman hydrolysis probe technology was used to detect the RNAs in the sample by a fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument with changes in fluorescence signal.
The PCR detection kit includes endogenous internal standard primers and probes and monitors the sample collection and extraction process by detecting whether the internal standard is normal to avoid false-negative results.
Typical S-shape amplification curves for postive SARS-CoV-2 specimens
Amplification curves for negative SARS-CoV-2 specimens
Catalog #: 02.01.1038
* FastPlex Triplex SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit (RT-PCR) is a CE marked product, and for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
* FastPlex Triplex SARS-CoV-2 Detection Kit (RT-PCR) is not FDA cleared.
1. Applicable sample types: upper respiratory tract samples (including throat swabs, nasal swabs, nasopharyngeal extracts, deep cough sputum); lower respiratory tract samples (including respiratory tract extracts, bronchial lavage fluid, lung tissue biopsy samples).
2. Sample collection: Collect according to the conventional sample collection method.
3. Sample storage and transportation: The collected specimens should be submitted for analysis in time, or stored at 4°C for 24 hours; it is best to store at -70°C for more than 24 hours and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.