PreciGenome provides customers with high accuracy liquid mass flow sensors for ultra-low flow rate monitoring. It can be controlled directly through the PG-MF controller to monitor the flow rate on your microfluidic experiment.
- Repeatability: below 1% of the measured value
- Highest sensitivity down to <1 µl/min
- Fast response time down to 40 ms
- Maximum flow rate for water-based liquids: 10 ml/min
- Maximum flow rate for hydrocarbons: 80 ml/min
- Inert wetted materials: glass, PEEK, and fluoropolymer
- Maximum recommended operating pressure: up to 50 bar depending on flow range
- IP65 water and dust protection
- Compatible with PG-MF controller
Learn more about our microfluidic controller.
Microfluidic Liquid Flow Sensor
PreciGenome Microfluidic Flow Controller
Fitting&Connectors for the Flow Sensor