The X2- PeriScientific smart peristaltic pump is designed to meet your fluid transfer and dispensing needs with superior precision and accuracy, easy operation and minimum maintenance. The ultra-bright 4.3-inch LCD touch screen control panel interactively guides you at each step of the operation to set up sophisticated dispensing procedures in just seconds. In 4 different operation modes: Continuous Dispense Mode, Volume Dispense Mode, Repeat Dispense Mode, and Schedule Dispense Mode, the human-machine interface (HMI) accepts direct process parameter input and displays readout of rotor speed, flow rate, dispensed volume, remaining time or elapsed time data all on one screen.
Equipped with 2 types of easy load pump heads: EZ-1 (general purpose) and EZ-2 (heavy duty), 8 tubing size selections: #13, #14, #16, #17, #18, #25 for EZ-1 and #15, #24 for EZ-2, this complete pump system provides a broad range of flow rates (0.007-1330 mL/min) along with transfer and dispense capabilities compatible with the most complex fluid properties. It is the one-stop choice for laboratory and industrial fluid transfer and dispense applications.
Motor Speed, rpm 0.1- 350 Flow Rate (EZ-1), mL/min 0.007-1330 Flow Rate (EZ-2), mL/min 0.017-1015 Motor Speed Resolution, rpm 0.1 Flow Rate Resolution, mL/min 0.01 Maximum Outlet Pressure, psi/bar 39/2.7 Number of Rollers 3 Materials of Construction: Roller Stainless Steel Materials of Construction: Housing ABS engineering plastics Materials of Construction: EZ-1 PSF (polysulfone) Materials of Construction: EZ-2 PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) Human-Machine Interface 4.3'' LCD color touch screen Power, W <50 Voltage, VAC 110 Frequency, Hz 50/60 Height, inch/mm 9.3/237 Width, inch/mm 6.2/157 Length, inch/mm 12.4/315 Drive Weight, Lbs/kg 11.0/5.0 Enclosure Protection Rating IP31 Relative Humidity of Operation <80% Temperature of Operation, F/C 32-104/0-40 Compliance CE, RoHS Communication Protocol MODBUS RS232/RS485 External Control Signal Inputs 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA
- Ultra-bright 4.3-inch LCD color touch screen control panel
- Real-time display of critical process parameters including: rotor speed, flow rate, flow direction, dispensed volume, remaining time or elapsed time all on one screen
- Intelligent calibration functions to ensure each individual fluid is transferred with the best accuracy
- Digital rotor angle control technology enables accurate and consistent volume and flow rate dispense and measurement
- Built-in hard keys are ideal for instantaneous control, response, and interruption of the dispense process
- Volume Dispense Mode: suitable for accurate liquid dosing, raw materials addition, and chemical or biological reaction process controls
- Repeat Dispense Mode: suitable for repeated liquid dispensing and industrial production processes
- High torque and low power loss rotor designed for multi-channel pump head with maximum dispensing capacities by a single drive
- External communication capabilities: connections with remote control devices for system integration and automation
- High performance engineered composite materials built for the best durability and corrosion resistance
Pump Head Color